Saturday, November 26, 2011

for hazel motes


There's a peace in tsunami
Like,
     ness
That I feel when I'm with you
And that's it.  That's what I feel.
Peace.

It's not nobility that i feel
Just the absence of stress

What do you want to do with your life
What do you want to do with the life God has given you

Laughing is not forced with you.

I am looking forward to having you in my arms and nothing more.
We laugh
-like nothing else
not even matching stars have
anything on us

If we see something and relate to it, it's only bc we've related to it before
God didn't show up
“He's always been...”
We relate to a form
of something we have not a language for

I'm in a good place when
I can go to bed when I'm tired

Perfect angles are perfect angles
and they're not anything more

10:16

No comments:

Post a Comment