Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Love Poem


I heard a jet but did not see it
I saw
the cloud
That swallowed it whole.

     
Your steps from one to two
and back
as
going through
up 
stairs.
They are my synaptic firings
They are change-s
as change
            As my interpretation

Those eloquent, humbling
steps
               Purple cardigan, sexy
               Matchstick denim
pulsate in unified   rhythm
as Form
I. AM. CLOSER.
I. AM. HERE.

My love
My love, my love
I am here.  I am done.
Fontanel retraction to perfect union
back
in the fol-
d.

My want, 

solidified--
Recognized attraction
met with matrimonial
delinquency

Scatter-brained Parisian
Looooove
Absent delusion as
Reality.
Reality: me cycling through you

I have but two wings to give
As my own of mine.
I want you
To have
These wings of my own.

Purple-y
Harmony, come up to me
In these mouth hallowing
Clouds

No comments:

Post a Comment